<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9124058920781614684?origin\x3dhttp://friendshipsince2003.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 14, 2007 ♪











Trivia of the day:


I actually tend to give Cindy's house phone number to my friends because I think that it is my own house number.

Yes here to blog again. Ok first things first some snippets of the pictures taken during Maybo's pre-birthday celebration. I can't be bothered to upload the plenty of pictures we took that night so these two would be what you guys have to bear with these till I pass the photos to Cindy on Monday.
Since we are on the topic of Monday, let me say that I'm so happy that I can go out with Cindy on Monday. Yes, just like the old days. Really missed going out with Cindy whilst we were both schooling and could never find time amidst our clashing time slots. Anyways shall treasure those moments that we somehow manage to find.
Back to Maybo's pre-birthday celebration. Well we spent the evening at Sunset Way area. Sorry to everyone for being late as per usual. Haha. I made effort alright? Whilst rushing there I almost fell down! Haha. Of course thanks to my agility that did not happen. Haha. I really need to get a new pair of sneakers, the sole of my current one is worn out and each time I wear it there tends to be a near fatal accident. At a side note, the only time I fell down in a long while was whilst wearing that pair of shoes. Anyways I'm digressing. Back to the topic. I managed to frantically rush down to Sunset Way which was not our venue of meeting but was just easier to go there because I was late already. Met up with them and had a HAPPY REUNION. Haha. Yup so used to seeing them daily that now even a few months apart seemed so long. Anyways after much deliberation decided to eat at a Hong Kong cafe in the area. The food was ok and we managed to catch up with our latest going ons. There were many funny moments and we were all high for no apparent reason. Haha. I means we were even excited on how cool the menu was and it was just a normal folding menu.
Here are some funny situations that happened:
Shiwan: What is thick flat noodles?
Maybo and me (answering question simultaneously): Noodles which are both thick and flat!
Haha anyways in the end of the day noodles thick and flat is actually hor fun but Shiwan did not read the chinese version on top.
Hilarious.
Jehanne: Hey what is this dish? (points to name of restaurant on menu)
That was a hilarious moment.
Me (whilst trying to settle the bill) : Hey Jehanne how much is does this cost?
Jehanne (busy and unadjusted to situation): Huh?
Me: K never mind. (answers own question)
Jehanne (confused and lost): What?
Me: Remember you were our appointed calculator last time?
Haha. Guess what? I calculated the wrong amount in the end and Jehanne and Shiwan spotted my mistake. Haha. I'm still a maths idiot.
Anyways had lots of fun and we moved on to the ice cream place. Had lots of fun and plenty of photos where Maybo was always prepared for photos and was somehow in almost all the photos even when it was not featuring. Somehow there was always Maybo's hat or Maybo's hand. Anyways we managed to combat the situation. Haha.
Anyways got to the ice cream place and had Minty Mint for Jehanne, Cindy and I whilst Maybo had Cherries and Brandy. Shiwan was sick so did not have any. (Shiwan did eat ice cream she ate some ice cream called cheesy something as quoted my her. It was a mistake made due to my bad memory. Haha) Was surprised how Maybo got drunk on the little bit of brandy ok granted that she might have already been drunk at the Hong Kong cafe. Maybo exclaims, "wow there is something behind!" She does this while flipping to the back side of the menu. Yes Maybo we noted that from the start, that is how a menu works. When we were almost done with the ice cream me and sneaked out to the ice cream shop nearby and went to the nearby cake shop to get a cake. Was so tempted to get the cake with XO but was sold out. Haha. Anyways bought blueberry cheese cake!
Once again as per norm we forgot the lighter! Gasps! Haha. Anyways borrowed from the nice security guard who gave us a lighter and even said we did not need to return to him but regardless we did in the end. A BIG THANK YOU TO THE SERCURITY GUARD WHO SAVED THE DAY! Yours truly did the honours of lighting the candles. I can't believe that out of all of us I'm the only one who dares uses the lighter. Hello, I'm suppose to be the one most unlikely to be able to! Anyways managed to surprise Maybo with the cake. Despite walking pass her a million time while trying to find a lighter. Well it was quite a feat. Congratulations to Cindy and myself!
After much discussion when we were done with our time we decided to go play with sparkles at Cindy's void deck. Haha. Once again I did the fire lighting ceremony and lighted all the sparkles. Haha. It was noisy and very smokey. One word to describe the moment CHAOS. Shiwan was scared of the sparkles so was assigned the job of being our official photographer. Did I add that besides the sparkles we also bought bubbles? Haha. Had lots of fun with the bubbles but I must say the solution was diluted. Aside from all these we had another photo session. Yes that was the one which I burst out in laughter whilst trying to take a cool cum emo picture. Reason? Cindy decided to stand next to me and whilst she scrambled from the self-timed camera to my side I did try to compose myself but to know avail. A big sorry to Cindy. Yes comment that I'm so mean to Cindy again. Haha. Ain't I always? Anyways after the tired long night we decided to go home. We proceeded to our prospective bus stops. Let me share with you the joke of the day even Cindy does not know what happened until she reads this post. Well cause I always frequent Cindy's area I mixed up the bus stop with the bus to my house with the one I always wait for her to grab a bus down to Orchard together. Oh no! I sat there for 20 minutes yes so long till I realised. Yes so slow right? Anyways once everyone at the bus stop left I realised. I panicked and decided to call dear Cindy for help. Guess what I called 3 times and she did not pick up. Must be karma for treating Cindy badly. Anyways thanks to my good directional skills I managed to locate the correct bus stop and got home safely. Haha. I quote the Jackie Chan cartoon I saw today, "bad day, BAD DAY!"
All in all it was an action packed day. I really want to meet up more often with you guys! It was just like those days back in Secondary School. No, I feel so old! I'm thinking of the past! I missed those days when the most tedious thing to do was copying bio. Anyways really just enjoyed having fun with you guys. Really miss you all a lot a lot! Like those time where life was so simple and we laughed at the dumbest things. Like my clumsiness and Cindy's famous grammar mistakes. I miss how Shiwan used to take the big sister role, how Jehanne use to teach us school work and how Maybo just made the day funny by poking fun of every little thing. Touched?
Anyways I noticed the problems with the spacing will fixed it later. I did try to enter some spaces between the paragraphs between but something wrong with blogger today. Well I shall conclude my extra long blog. It's supposedly going to thunder storm these two days bundle up and keep warm at home. I wonder, how I'm going to watch Alvin in the current weather?
Till the next time I'm actually in the mood to blog.

. huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably .


i was given a flower@ 2:20 PM
Us ♪

HuiYing & HuiYi
Officially Eighteen Going On Nineteen
This is OUR Blog
Our Memories jotted here

Love To Talk ♪




Love Our Frens ♪

Cindy
HuiJun
Jehanne
SeeKhim
WeiXing

Say Thank You to ♪

DINAH
NABHAN

rewind ♪

Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ April 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ May 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ June 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ July 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ August 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ November 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ December 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ February 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ April 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ August 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ November 2008