Monday, August 6, 2007 ♪

Reporting for crapping duties! Haha. Yes yes, I have been assigned by Cindy dearest to anyhow crap at our blog ( as she so adequately puts ). Well so anyway crapping starts now.
Hmm let me talk about how I spent my days. Well lately I have been resigned to my fate in front of my laptop. I realise that I spend about I would say I spend 4/5 of my day in front of my darling laptop. Starting from nine to late at night. Haha. How high tech! Haha. Just like the toilets at Jurong Point. Enough digressing. We will go into the topic.
Will be meeting Cindy and May Bo soon. Haven't seen them in a long while so will probably end up talking a lot. Haha. Will be going to Orchard. My natural habitat. Haha. Will probably spend a lot. Which is the norm. Well actually nothing else to say. Just well, crapping. Haha. More to say on Wednesday when we get back.
Counting down to our next meeting, 2 days to go! Whoosh! I'm off.
Till laters.
huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably
huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably
i was given a flower@ 4:34 PM