Friday, August 3, 2007 ♪

Here to announce my existence. Haha. I so mean. This is me blogging since a long time. Sorry but the past month has been kind of hectic what with project datelines and the Stagewerkz training. Sorry! Haha.
Well today we shall talk about our next outing. Probably will be a lunch dinner kind of thing with us just talking. Judging by the day and time will probably have to be near your school. Which will than mean that it will highly likely be at Jurong Point. Haha. Anyway that is fine. Just want to have a short chat. Anyway the toilets at JP very high tech. Haha ( inside joke ). Anyway Ming Xing don't worry too much. Zettai daijobu da yo. It will be fine. JC life is what you are suited for. So don't worry too much k? You still want to be your chinese teacher right? So work hard! Gambette.
Lately watch too much anime. Haha. Hence the many Japanese words. Haha. Did I tell you I want to be a voice actress. Anyway this entry will be a short run. Lost my muse again. Although I'm sure she will come back to me once the exams are over. Once my exams over I think you having exams. Not very sure but definitely will try to find a chance to go out.
Till laters.
Your cute and adorable Huiying. ( I have such a creative imagination suddenly. Haha. )
. when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably .
Well today we shall talk about our next outing. Probably will be a lunch dinner kind of thing with us just talking. Judging by the day and time will probably have to be near your school. Which will than mean that it will highly likely be at Jurong Point. Haha. Anyway that is fine. Just want to have a short chat. Anyway the toilets at JP very high tech. Haha ( inside joke ). Anyway Ming Xing don't worry too much. Zettai daijobu da yo. It will be fine. JC life is what you are suited for. So don't worry too much k? You still want to be your chinese teacher right? So work hard! Gambette.
Lately watch too much anime. Haha. Hence the many Japanese words. Haha. Did I tell you I want to be a voice actress. Anyway this entry will be a short run. Lost my muse again. Although I'm sure she will come back to me once the exams are over. Once my exams over I think you having exams. Not very sure but definitely will try to find a chance to go out.
Till laters.
Your cute and adorable Huiying. ( I have such a creative imagination suddenly. Haha. )
. when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably .
i was given a flower@ 11:33 PM