Tuesday, July 3, 2007 ♪

Haha! Long time didn't do blogging and updating so I have lots of things to update you on. Since the last blog which is obviously a very long time ago. So exceedingly lazy of me. Haha. But anyways, Cindy and I have went out on numerous occasions.
First there was the Clarke Quay day. We were suppose to be shopping at Central but our radar was a bit off once we went out to have lunch at alluring Clarke Quay. Instead of just having lunch by the riverside, we ended up spending the whole day taking photos in the area. We ended up taking photos with Cindy's beloved camera. We took a break from the Clarke Quay scene and went to Liang Court for a break from being under the sun. Despite my not being able to locate the Japanese Drama Serial I was looking for, we ended up buying our matching photo albums. Mine in black whilst Cindy's one was in orange. This was just one of the many matching items we bought that day. After our momentary break at Liang Court, we continued onwards to the riverside again where we spent the time looking like tourist and getting people to take pictures for us. We than proceeded back to Central for a short while and bought our matching fans. Hers in blue and mine in purple. We also managed to bag ultra cute papers to write on. The day ended up with us by the riverside taking even more photos, bring the grand total of photos shot that day to a hundred and seventy two. Quite a feat for only two people.
The next outing would be the botanic gardens event which I didn't go. Haha. Anyway they had a great time out and I admit I am ultra petty. What I can say is that I have an ultra bad temper at times which Cindy knows I think? So here I would like to apologise for being so petty.
On to the next outing, the next one was the faithful Monday where I got tanner. I was devastated when I got home. Cindy was suppose to go too but due to her ST John home nursing test ( Note: Am I correct about this Cindy?) she and See Khim did not come along. Which was pretty sad. Anyways back to the topic, it ended up that she and See Khim spent the day and Clarke Quay taking pictures again. Tsk.
The final time we met before he school holidays ended was when we went to the National Library for Cindy to do some research. What I can say is that the library wasn't very helpful although Cindy had a great time exploring the place. Once again we took plenty of pictures there. Next we headed out to Parco Bugis to have lunch at Swensons before going to ICON and shopping for Cindy's bag at Bugis Street. All in all, had a fun time and what I can say is that memorable things always happen when going out with Cindy, first time going to the library and ended up taking photos and goofing off in there.
Haha. Thus this entry ends. Is this entry long enough? Haha. Cindy you better start blogging too. I did notice that your blog entries were getting shorter and less frequent too even though I havn't been blogging. Haha. Till later.
. huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably .
First there was the Clarke Quay day. We were suppose to be shopping at Central but our radar was a bit off once we went out to have lunch at alluring Clarke Quay. Instead of just having lunch by the riverside, we ended up spending the whole day taking photos in the area. We ended up taking photos with Cindy's beloved camera. We took a break from the Clarke Quay scene and went to Liang Court for a break from being under the sun. Despite my not being able to locate the Japanese Drama Serial I was looking for, we ended up buying our matching photo albums. Mine in black whilst Cindy's one was in orange. This was just one of the many matching items we bought that day. After our momentary break at Liang Court, we continued onwards to the riverside again where we spent the time looking like tourist and getting people to take pictures for us. We than proceeded back to Central for a short while and bought our matching fans. Hers in blue and mine in purple. We also managed to bag ultra cute papers to write on. The day ended up with us by the riverside taking even more photos, bring the grand total of photos shot that day to a hundred and seventy two. Quite a feat for only two people.
The next outing would be the botanic gardens event which I didn't go. Haha. Anyway they had a great time out and I admit I am ultra petty. What I can say is that I have an ultra bad temper at times which Cindy knows I think? So here I would like to apologise for being so petty.
On to the next outing, the next one was the faithful Monday where I got tanner. I was devastated when I got home. Cindy was suppose to go too but due to her ST John home nursing test ( Note: Am I correct about this Cindy?) she and See Khim did not come along. Which was pretty sad. Anyways back to the topic, it ended up that she and See Khim spent the day and Clarke Quay taking pictures again. Tsk.
The final time we met before he school holidays ended was when we went to the National Library for Cindy to do some research. What I can say is that the library wasn't very helpful although Cindy had a great time exploring the place. Once again we took plenty of pictures there. Next we headed out to Parco Bugis to have lunch at Swensons before going to ICON and shopping for Cindy's bag at Bugis Street. All in all, had a fun time and what I can say is that memorable things always happen when going out with Cindy, first time going to the library and ended up taking photos and goofing off in there.
Haha. Thus this entry ends. Is this entry long enough? Haha. Cindy you better start blogging too. I did notice that your blog entries were getting shorter and less frequent too even though I havn't been blogging. Haha. Till later.
. huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably .
i was given a flower@ 9:38 PM