Friday, July 6, 2007 ♪
Well here to update our blog again since you won't be updating soon.Today was a normal day did jive again. Haha this semester ending soon although the exams are ending still quite happy. Haha. Well wanted to tell you that I'm going to cut my hair already. It is not very long yet but I can't stand it cause of all the split ends. Haha. Can't go out with you and let you see my hair before I cut it as I promised you before but it is still around the same length as you last saw it. No changes.
Well today's blog is unusually short cause I'm watching Jigok Shoujo Futakomori half way. Haha. Till next time.
. huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably .
i was given a flower@ 5:17 PM