Friday, July 6, 2007 ♪
Here I am! Im here to update! I don’t wan this blog to die away… promise to try to update at least once a week or whenever or anytime im free!
Huiying! I hate todae! Today I end sch at 5.30pm[end early-suppose to end at 6pm de] so late loh!!Hate It! But no choice=( other den e part where sch end late, todae everything goes by pretty well!
im goin to become a Part-time mugger starting fr tmr! Wish me Luck ba..hopfully can last till end of Common Test! Jc damn stress leh! But I like damn slack??!? Confused?I myself also confuse le..haha..hack care me,k?
btw, if u don’t mind,mayb next fri can meet u for dinner or weekend can meet u for lunch.=b..if nt I think wld have to wait until aft 3 rd of august!!So sad=(!!!
this is a short entry too! But I put lots of thoughts inside le! Love ya! =)
Dream.create.Future
i was given a flower@ 10:16 PM