Saturday, May 19, 2007 ♪
Yesterday had lots of fun! Haha. I think it is the first time I go out so late with Shi Wan, May Bo and Cindy. Yesterday's meeting brought back memories of when Cindy got lost. Haha. I shall not talk further on this subject or I might get beaten up by Cindy the next time we meet up.
Well let's talk about my day today shall we? Today I went t work per normal but had to deliver the flowers. First time having to close the store in the middle of the day to deliver flowers. Haha. Today's experience can only be described as fun. Also I found the pair of shoes I was looking for. Yeah! Haha. Today is a good day!
Had chocolate trauma too. Haha. Went to eat chocolate fondue with my mum and sis, it was so filling that it got pretty terrifying. I am a self confessed chocolate lover but the fondue was just scary. Although I would still say that it is lovely! Also went and ate at my favourite Italian restaurant. So this weekend can be described as just wonderful.
Truly treasure the memories we created together and want to say a big thank you! You guys truly made my birthday this year extra special. Thank you Cindy!
Sorry for the short post. But I just really feel very happy and grateful that you are my best friend. Thank you for the beautiful bookmark, I needed one for my bible. No wonder you are my best friend, you know what I need. I really really love the book mark and the card you made. I will treasure them.
Till later. I will try to post very soon. But you must understand that I very busy lately, so might not be able to. But I shall try my best.
. huiying. when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably .
i was given a flower@ 11:14 PM
