Saturday, May 5, 2007 ♪

And why won't I dare? Haha. You very cute. Keep asking me how I dare to, answer to it is, I just do. Anyway you think I write a lot? I don't think so. So sad, I still working now, so can't sleep in.
I can't help you find your sleeping and fun time cause they decided to hide from me too once they realise that I am helping you to try and catch them. They just hate to be caught. So take pity on them and let them soar free of constrains. But I can help you with trying to make them come near you and never run away. Think of all the fun times we had together and the time for fun will come visit you because it likes happy minds. As for sleep time, why are you asking me hater of sleeping? It will come naturally when there is nothing better to do, so don't worry. Haha. You get me? If you have to much sleeping time you won't treasure it like me. Just like without darkness we do not know of light. I am suddenly so philosophical. Haha.
On a lighter note, the doughnuts are best eaten hot. Next time when you have the time I bring you go try. central © is at Clarke Quay area. I am positively sure you will get lost. No question of it. Haha. Next time we go see if you will but I am very sure that you will. When you free find me on MSN, if not sms me. Hey my birthday you plan k. Note that I finish lessons at five on friday.
Till next time.
huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably
Note that I wrote a short entry so you won't feel so bad about yours. Haha. Don't worry, only two of us reading anyway, even if you write short entries no one would care. I write more at the next entry. Haha.
I can't help you find your sleeping and fun time cause they decided to hide from me too once they realise that I am helping you to try and catch them. They just hate to be caught. So take pity on them and let them soar free of constrains. But I can help you with trying to make them come near you and never run away. Think of all the fun times we had together and the time for fun will come visit you because it likes happy minds. As for sleep time, why are you asking me hater of sleeping? It will come naturally when there is nothing better to do, so don't worry. Haha. You get me? If you have to much sleeping time you won't treasure it like me. Just like without darkness we do not know of light. I am suddenly so philosophical. Haha.
On a lighter note, the doughnuts are best eaten hot. Next time when you have the time I bring you go try. central © is at Clarke Quay area. I am positively sure you will get lost. No question of it. Haha. Next time we go see if you will but I am very sure that you will. When you free find me on MSN, if not sms me. Hey my birthday you plan k. Note that I finish lessons at five on friday.
Till next time.
huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably
Note that I wrote a short entry so you won't feel so bad about yours. Haha. Don't worry, only two of us reading anyway, even if you write short entries no one would care. I write more at the next entry. Haha.
i was given a flower@ 11:45 PM