<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9124058920781614684?origin\x3dhttp://friendshipsince2003.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 30, 2007 ♪


I decided to do one more entry before I go into hiding. Haha. The entry will becoming at a slower and slower rate now. Haha. That is until my break. After then, let the fun begin. Muahaha.

So anyway, today looks like it is going to rain. I love rainy days. Especially where you get to stay dry and out of the rain and look at it pouring down. It just feels so good. In fact rainy days always bring good memories. Like the time Cindy, my maid and me attempting to run across the road in the pouring rain. That would be forever remembered. There was also the time when we were walking home in a drizzle and ended up walking with a thunderstorm. The funniest moments and most heart warming moments often happened during heavy pours. I remember Cindy writing an entry during SSW, it went around something like how she enjoyed the rainy days where her house would be cold like an ice palace and she would be at home being warm and feeling the cosy feeling. Something around the lines. Haha. Her infamous SSW entries. The most hilarious things on earth. I will forever remember them. Haha. Better stop if not Cindy will scold me. Haha. I' sure May Bo and Shi Wan would still remember. Haha.

That will be all today. Till another day.

Note to Cindy, today's entry is in blue, your favourite colour. Does this mean I still get AD in Cindy Studies? Haha. You cannot penalise me for the SSW k? It just proves that I remember everything you ever did, including some of the dumb things. Haha. Another thing, the picture was taken by me. Haha. Nice?



. huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably .


i was given a flower@ 11:06 AM
Us ♪

HuiYing & HuiYi
Officially Eighteen Going On Nineteen
This is OUR Blog
Our Memories jotted here

Love To Talk ♪




Love Our Frens ♪

Cindy
HuiJun
Jehanne
SeeKhim
WeiXing

Say Thank You to ♪

DINAH
NABHAN

rewind ♪

Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ April 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ May 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ June 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ July 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ August 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ November 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ December 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ February 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ April 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ August 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ November 2008