<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9124058920781614684?origin\x3dhttp://friendshipsince2003.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 28, 2007 ♪

Oh no Cindy! I realise I can't write anymore! I typed to much! My handwriting very ugly, not nice any longer. How? Later the teacher can't read my test script how? Haha. You must teach me how to write again! Haha.


Anyway I did something very dumb. I went and deleted what I typed just now by accident. Now have to retype again. So boring! Lately very busy so no time to post. Rushing for deadlines also my common test is coming up soon. Have to buck up. Top the class! Haha. Anyway that is why I didn't post frequently lately because have to study. Also still have the CATS I have to do. Pfft!


Don't be jealous ok? I will meet up with you when I have time. Too bad no Cindy Studies. Haha. If not I will take and top the class. Haha.


Hope that will be able to meet up soon. I finally quit my job. Vesak Day will be my last day. After that we can go out often.



Till later. Sorry for the short post. Haha. Will be made up when I have the time.


. huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably .


i was given a flower@ 9:24 PM
Us ♪

HuiYing & HuiYi
Officially Eighteen Going On Nineteen
This is OUR Blog
Our Memories jotted here

Love To Talk ♪




Love Our Frens ♪

Cindy
HuiJun
Jehanne
SeeKhim
WeiXing

Say Thank You to ♪

DINAH
NABHAN

rewind ♪

Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ April 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ May 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ June 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ July 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ August 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ November 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ December 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ February 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ April 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ August 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ November 2008