Friday, May 4, 2007 ♪

Finally!I’m online again. Wha! Just read thru’ all your posts!
You damn pro leh, able to write so much everyday…
If it’s me…........................
hmmm…..........................perhaps it wld take me one whole night to squeeze out so much words…haha !!!
Hey,I really dunno that u don’t like sleeping..
Hey,I really dunno that u don’t like sleeping..
BUT don’t ever try consuming sleeping pills,k?
if not, dial mine no. den I sing my most popular song-twinkle twinkle lil’ star to u, den u definitely can sleep one, cos’ by then u wont be able to bear with my singing and would guai guai go to sleep de!
Where’s e Central place? heehee, u so confident that I’ll get lost there??
Where’s e Central place? heehee, u so confident that I’ll get lost there??
how Dare U?!?! But true lah, I’m sort of a direction idiot.
You very confusing leh, so the itsy bitsy doughnut isit nicer to have it hot/cold???
next time treat me this doughnut,k?
Hey, how Dare U!!! who say no need to celebrate mine birthday!?!?!
Hey, how Dare U!!! who say no need to celebrate mine birthday!?!?!
Hey, btw, this year right my b’day is aft mine exams leh!!!
I’m so HAPPY!!!Today is FRIDAY!! yippie, tommorow is weekend..finally can rest le.
Huiying, you noe what?? JC life nt fun anymore le, very stress leh... everyday tests, homework, PE...
NOW i'm jealous of u le!!
Tell me leh, what do i have to do to have more PLAYtime, SleepingTime???
Tell me leh, what do i have to do to have more PLAYtime, SleepingTime???
Also, in JC, cant everyday chat to you face to face...haiz...really miss u leh!!
CINDY-Dream.Create.Future-
i was given a flower@ 6:11 PM