Monday, May 7, 2007 ♪
Haha. I'm continuing my post from just now cause I was busy. Anyways just finished printing my notes and tutorials. I hate printing. The papers keep getting jammed and whatnot and as if mocking you, the printer decidedly runs out of ink only than. When you try it a few days later you realise that there was still ink in there. So irritating. Well it decided to not frustrate me today and did a rather good job, the two pieces ruined from the print not included. After much deliberation from me, I have finally printed the notes. Time to get to work and be serious. No more fun and games anymore.
Anyway nothing much to say after all nothing really interesting happened today. Except the funny lift story that you have to ask me to find out. The day went well today excluding those few blisters. Had a good day. Tomorrow is when the blood bath begins. It will be a long day. Monday always passes by easily with only one workshop and a lecture plus a long two hour break so I need not suffer the Monday blues. I guess I have to stop typing soon. Have to go and study and work hard I want As. Life is going great.
I shall leave behind a simple word "believe" for it is really such a strong word. We should all be undoubting and trusting in life.
huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably.
ps. I forgot to figure out the blog skin thing. I'll do it when I have time. Rest well.
Anyway nothing much to say after all nothing really interesting happened today. Except the funny lift story that you have to ask me to find out. The day went well today excluding those few blisters. Had a good day. Tomorrow is when the blood bath begins. It will be a long day. Monday always passes by easily with only one workshop and a lecture plus a long two hour break so I need not suffer the Monday blues. I guess I have to stop typing soon. Have to go and study and work hard I want As. Life is going great.
I shall leave behind a simple word "believe" for it is really such a strong word. We should all be undoubting and trusting in life.
huiying . when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably.
ps. I forgot to figure out the blog skin thing. I'll do it when I have time. Rest well.
i was given a flower@ 5:47 PM
