<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9124058920781614684?origin\x3dhttp://friendshipsince2003.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 2, 2007 ♪


Referring to the birthday time thing, I didn't know that. When was your birthday again? Haha. When it comes I guess you will be very busy right? So no need to celebrate right? Haha. Also, I was just wondering. Beside you and me who is going to read this?


Anyway, today was well normal, though it was raining. I love the rain don't you? Back to the story, I went to school and had lectures and tutorial, still nothing new. Nothing really interesting happened till I decided to buy blank paper. So ended up lugging 80 grams of paper home added on to the additional weight of my laptop. I think I am going to become very fit by the end of the three years. So the results of my actions was a very breathless self. So tired. If I had to make the decision to do that again would I, yes. Why? I needed papers to print the lecture notes. What is such a big deal of some bunch of notes that waste ink? Printing lecture notes would result in me not having the laptop on to copy notes, thus results in a very attentive Huiying and a very attentive Huiying would possibly result in a Huiying who understands the subjects and finally passing the exams with flying colours and a very happy Huiying. So the stack of papers are really important and the tough walk back home is really to be treated as an investment.


Well hopes this investment reaps profits. Haha. Till later.


huiying .when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably.


i was given a flower@ 10:53 PM
Us ♪

HuiYing & HuiYi
Officially Eighteen Going On Nineteen
This is OUR Blog
Our Memories jotted here

Love To Talk ♪




Love Our Frens ♪

Cindy
HuiJun
Jehanne
SeeKhim
WeiXing

Say Thank You to ♪

DINAH
NABHAN

rewind ♪

Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ April 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ May 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ June 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ July 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ August 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ November 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ December 2007
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ February 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ April 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ August 2008
Lil'Pretty Flowers *_ November 2008