Wednesday, May 30, 2007 ♪
Haha..Go into hiding sia.. I also long long long time nv post entry le cos’ like nv c u for a long long long time[less than one month is still considered as very very long time] …kinda miss u..but I noe in one week or more, I’ll be c-ing u!!! I help u get the FUN begin… haha.
The time u wrote this entry, I haven’t even woke up yet, haha…Jealous/? But anyway your 2 weeks hols is starting soon…by than u can be like me- a sleepy piggy. The time now is afternoon…e weather looks fine too ,just cloudy. So I doubt so it’s gonna rain. Ya,I agree, it’s true that RAIN nt the Korean pop star rain…haha, indeed gave us lots of memories back then. Hmphh! Whole day talk bout my SSW..never mind it’s in the past le.. I noe what u trying to say e most famous one in my SSW is “ brave up” right?? U laugh all u wan lah..!!!! I dun care le :(
Dark blue colour really v hard to read leh, change to baby blue/sky blue la…brighter colous are easier to read. The photo, hmmm… nt bad lah, not as good as mine, but acceptable..haha…[just joking..dun take it to heart, it’s nice..really e photo is nice..however, can’t figure out what e shape of the cloud can represent]
As for ur Cindy Studies grade… ok give u 90/100 ba.. 10 more marks depends if hols u gt go out w me..haha…Here wishing u ALL the BEST for ur COMMON TEST!!! Jia you!
i was given a flower@ 4:08 PM