Monday, April 30, 2007 ♪

So Cindy told me the day before labour day that she wants to do a blog. So random. So here I am writing the first post. Anyway so I start of with today. Today was an ok day. Besides the fact that there was this make up lecture. If not me and Cindy would have went out. So sad. So anyway I got home at like six which is like early since there was like only a ten minute or so walk back home. Which brings us back to this blog.
It's like 1030 now so early but I have to sleep soon. Yes Cindy I no longer sleep at 0900 but still have to sleep early if not cannot wake up. Another thing, no one seems to know what a muse is. I am sure I am not the only one who knows the word but I already had to define the word three times. So Cindy don't be be sad, you are not alone. I am so mean. Time to stop, cause it just is. And thus I conclude my ramblings.
Huiying - when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably
It's like 1030 now so early but I have to sleep soon. Yes Cindy I no longer sleep at 0900 but still have to sleep early if not cannot wake up. Another thing, no one seems to know what a muse is. I am sure I am not the only one who knows the word but I already had to define the word three times. So Cindy don't be be sad, you are not alone. I am so mean. Time to stop, cause it just is. And thus I conclude my ramblings.
Huiying - when you believe in a thing . believe in it all the way . implicitly and unquestionably
Labels: ramblings
i was given a flower@ 10:14 PM